Blue Ivy Turns 6 Today!
The first heir to the Knowles-Carter throne turns 6 today.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter has had a special place in our hearts ever since she stole the stage at the 2011 VMAs at the final moments of Queen Mother Beyonce's performance of Love on Top.
I believe Britney Spears was awarded the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award that evening but I can't quite remember...
So let's celebrate you mini queen!
Here are 6 reasons why we love you Blue:
1. Mommy and Me outfits will never be the same because of you.
2. You slay your natural hair. Reminding us that our curls and coils are perfection.
3. You know that every step counts. That's why you kept mommy on track while she performed 'Flawless' at the VMAs.
4. You've got bars and we're ready for the mixtape. BOOM SHAKA LAKA!
5. You twirl on them haters, LITERALLY. And we couldn't be more proud.
6. And well, just because, YOU ARE YOU!
Happiest of Birthdays Blue!